Share this page
5 tips for creating the best podcast episode title
Running a successful podcast take lots time and energy. Make sure to spend a little extra effort on creating a catchy episode title that makes people want to click through and listen.
Our free podcast title generator will give you plenty of ideas and examples of great titles but make sure to read the tips below as well:
- 1. Capture the main topic of your episode in the title.
- 2. Don't include the name of your podcast. If you have to include it, put it after the episode title.
- 3. Don't simply use the date and time or episode number as title. Unless you already have a huge following eagerly expecting every new episode.
- 4. Make sure the main topic appears in the first 25 characters of the title (or it can get cut off on some podcasting platforms).
- 5. For interviews, put the name of the guest at the end. Unless you're interviewing a celebrity and the name IS the main keyword.
Related: Licensing Music For Podcast
August 2021: Initial version released.