Share this page
Why video titles are important
YouTube video title is one of the most important pieces of your video metadata. The main purpose of a title is twofold: to help your video get discovered via search and to attract the views. Learn more about YouTube video title best practices by reading our tips below.
5 tips to choose best title for YouTube video
- 1. Include your main keyword / topic in the title for better video SEO.
- 2. Include a power word to grab attention and to make your video stand out.
- 3. Keep the title under 70 characters (5-7 words).
- 4. Don't use clickbait video titles, don't try to mislead the viewer.
- 5. Use proper capitalization.
- Bonus tip:
- Use YouTube Tags Generator to generate relevant tags from your video title.