Save over 50% on music licensing

Community

Forum Navigation
Please log in to participate in the discussion.

A SPECIFIC request - 5 tracks

Hi there, I run a very niche YouTube channel and sense I noticed how thorough and well handled my last request was fulfilled, I thought I'd request something just a bit more challenging. I need five tracks, these cannot be rip offs entirely of these examples, but I need them to be loobable and to have the same tones or types of sound in them.

Track one example, Thundercats
Track two example, G.I. JOE 

Track Three example, Transformers

Track four example, TMNT

Track five example, Animaniacs

I do hope that it is possible for you to base music tracks off of these frameworks, these are not intended to be blatant copies, just inspired by the examples. Thank you very much for your time either way.

Thanks, Cade!

Generally we don't do sound alikes. The main reason is that it creates much greater risk for publishing claims on YouTube (and elsewhere).

Unlike a "normal" copyright claim, a publishing claim is matched on melody, not the actual recording, which makes it nearly impossible to remove. It's just too subjective to see how one melody is close or not close to another.

Naturally, we'd prefer to avoid a situation like this for our members, as many people use our music in YouTube videos.

We'll check our back catalog of epic orchestral music to see if we already have something similar in mood or instrumentation.

Stay tuned!

I see. Thank you for letting me know, I would be fine with something in a similar vein rather than a sound-a-like.

Sure thing!

We'll be adding new tracks every now and them. Overall it seems you're looking for 70-80s superhero TV show vibe. Interesting idea!

In the meantime, here's a new upload:

Dark Heroes Orchestra

Hope this helps!

Here's a new upload with retro TV dramatic hero sound:

Armageddon Drummer

Stay tuned for more!

If you don't do sound-a-like tracks, then what are you doing with this blatant rip-off of Believer from Imagine Dragons in your library? If you for whatever reason can't make a track, please don't make an excuse you can't back-up, this was found just now... And now I think you're a liar.

Synth Pop Rock

Login to download

Not a member?

Get access to thousands of royalty free music tracks, loops, and sound effects

• Unlimited Download

• Unlimited access to the entire catalog. New music added daily.
  • Use Anywhere

• Use in personal, freelance, and commercial business projects.
  • Lifetime License

• Your licenses never expire even when you cancel your subscription
  • Promotional video
  • Training video
  • Presentation / slideshow
  • Film / documentary
  • Podcast / audio book
  • Game
  • Explainer video
  • Advertisement
  • On hold system
  • Video intro / outro
  • Wedding video
  • Vlog / YouTube
Download free preview
This audio preview is for evaluation purposes only and does not come with a license to use it in videos or other projects.