Save over 50% on music licensing

Community

Forum Navigation
Please log in to participate in the discussion.

Coffee Shop Rainy Jazz..

That's what I'm calling it anyway.  A fairly good example is:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSGyEsJ17cI
( You may have to listen to a few tracks to get the overall idea.)

Sorry if I don't know what this is really called.

It's basically that type of background music you'd hear at a coffee shop, that is somewhat devoid of character so that it doesn't stand out.  Sort of 'hear and forget' light jazz, usually containing guitar, and/or piano.

I've found a few clips that sort of come close, however they often have too much character, a memorable theme, or emotion.  Rainy Jazz is sort of devoid of emotion, which is preferable as background music.  Thanks!  Great site.

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the suggestion. We'll go through our back catalog, see what we can find.

Stay tuned!

Here are two new uploads from today, more is coming next week!

My Saxy Valentine (Underscore)

Lazy Jungle Jazz

Thanks very much.  That's somewhat close, however doesn't quite nail it.  Hopefully the tracks this coming week will come closer.  It's more of a Bossa Nova style Jazz.  Sorry, I'm unclear what to call it, however that station for the most part covers it.

Here's another example:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOAPMhaCtuw

Thx again.

Thanks for clarifying. We've added a new one earlier, though it's not in bossa nova style, more Chillout. We'll check for something with more Latin feel.

Slow Ambient Jazzy Lounge

Here's a new upload with more jazzy bossa nova feel:

Latin Hispanic Soft Jazz Theme

Thx very much.  That last one is the closest yet except for the modern instruments  that come in, overly full sound, and the Latin style.  Will pull this one down, however looking forward to more in the future.  Thx again.

Thanks for the feedback!

We're still going through the offline catalog, we may be able to find some more. That's only the short term solution though.

In the long run, we'll aim to produce new tracks that qualify better as soft jazz with Latin feel. However, this might take some time.

Here's a new one (including the loop version), hope this one is closer to the reference.

Slow Brazilian Coffee Jazz

Slow Brazilian Coffee Jazz Loop

Will check those out, thanks!  To clarify my last message, am interested in 'not' a Latin feel.

Login to download

Not a member?

Get access to thousands of royalty free music tracks, loops, and sound effects

• Unlimited Download

• Unlimited access to the entire catalog. New music added daily.
  • Use Anywhere

• Use in personal, freelance, and commercial business projects.
  • Lifetime License

• Your licenses never expire even when you cancel your subscription
  • Promotional video
  • Training video
  • Presentation / slideshow
  • Film / documentary
  • Podcast / audio book
  • Game
  • Explainer video
  • Advertisement
  • On hold system
  • Video intro / outro
  • Wedding video
  • Vlog / YouTube
Download free preview
This audio preview is for evaluation purposes only and does not come with a license to use it in videos or other projects.