Save over 50% on music licensing

Community

Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:CommunityMembers Area: Feature RequestsFilter out
Please log in to participate in the discussion.

Filter out

I wish there was a way to filter out what you don't want, for instance if I'm searching for something happy I don't want Christmas songs in April. I kind of feel anything like Christmas or Halloween should only be tagged with it's own tags, it's not like your going to go, Happy, "oh year I'll use a Christmas song, that do it, I never thought of that"

Searching for music is a time consuming thing the more specific you can make it the easier it will be for us.

Still loving TP though, thanks team.

Hi Jon,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. It makes perfect sense. We will see what we can do to make the search easier.

Thanks!

Hi Team,

I suggest add a filter name "vocal" which should have all the songs where a human voice in involved.

Thanks

I was just going to make that request... ability to filter out the Sound FX, Christmas etc.

Quote from Akash M. on March 26, 2022, 2:43 am

Hi Team,

I suggest add a filter name "vocal" which should have all the songs where a human voice in involved.

Thanks

Hi Akash,

There are a couple of options available:

a) You can select "Voice/Choir" in the instruments filter. That will give you all the music tracks where the vocals are present. This can be both vocalizing or actual singing.

b) You can select "Vocal Songs" category. This will give you all the songs with vocal.

Hope this helps!

Quote from Gisele G. on July 5, 2022, 7:32 pm

I was just going to make that request... ability to filter out the Sound FX, Christmas etc.

Hi Gisele,

You can filter out all sound effects by checking category, like the Intros or Instrumental Music. These results won't have any sound effects.

Hope this helps!

Login to download

Not a member?

Get access to thousands of royalty free music tracks, loops, and sound effects

• Unlimited Download

• Unlimited access to the entire catalog. New music added daily.
  • Use Anywhere

• Use in personal, freelance, and commercial business projects.
  • Lifetime License

• Your licenses never expire even when you cancel your subscription
  • Promotional video
  • Training video
  • Presentation / slideshow
  • Film / documentary
  • Podcast / audio book
  • Game
  • Explainer video
  • Advertisement
  • On hold system
  • Video intro / outro
  • Wedding video
  • Vlog / YouTube
Download free preview
This audio preview is for evaluation purposes only and does not come with a license to use it in videos or other projects.