Save over 50% on music licensing

Community

Forum Navigation
Please log in to participate in the discussion.

Gapless playback

Hi there, I create exercise (Pilates etc.) videos that rely on smooth BPM increment & gapless playback. In Spotify, I can set gapless playback at 8s via settings. I tried to use my TunePocket playlist by importing it to Spotify, but it looks like I can't play this on my mobile via Spotify. Am I missing something? Thanks!

Hi Anna-Marie,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear about the issue.

We offer the standard MP3 and WAV files for download. Technically, once downloaded, there's nothing embedded in our audio files that would make it behave any different compared to other music files on your device when used in video / audio editors or music players.

According to Spotify, crossfade and gapless playback is supported when playing local files.

You can find the complete instructions here: https://support.spotify.com/us/article/local-files/

Hope this helps!

Thank you for clarifying; that's great. I was able to fix the issue by re-installing the Spotify app on my device and selecting to show local files stored on my device (I had previously only tried using the same wifi via my laptop for local files). Thanks!

Login to download

Not a member?

Get access to thousands of royalty free music tracks, loops, and sound effects

• Unlimited Download

• Unlimited access to the entire catalog. New music added daily.
  • Use Anywhere

• Use in personal, freelance, and commercial business projects.
  • Lifetime License

• Your licenses never expire even when you cancel your subscription
  • Promotional video
  • Training video
  • Presentation / slideshow
  • Film / documentary
  • Podcast / audio book
  • Game
  • Explainer video
  • Advertisement
  • On hold system
  • Video intro / outro
  • Wedding video
  • Vlog / YouTube
Download free preview
This audio preview is for evaluation purposes only and does not come with a license to use it in videos or other projects.