Save over 50% on music licensing

Community

Forum Navigation
Please log in to participate in the discussion.

Gregorian chants and music

I know this is an odd request, but it would be wonderful to find a selection of Gregorian chants. Just voices, without music, so that you can mix them at will with musical backgrounds. It would also be nice to expand the library of nature sounds, you could partner with sites that specialize in nature sounds. Greetings!

Hi Margo,

That's an interesting request. Not something we've done but this will be a fun project. Please note this might take some time.

More nature sounds are coming. In fact, there are about 50 or so being prepared for upload. You should start seeing new sounds shortly.

What specifically you're looking for? Rains, waters, winds? Something else?

Thanks for the response! As for the sounds of nature, I would like to find water and wind but restful, relaxing, subdued I would say, to be used mixed with other sounds, the only one I found is the lapping of a lake and the wind I recreated it myself using one of your audio files and reducing the speed. I can't wait to see what new sounds you add. Greetings!

Here's a new sound: rain in the city with sounds of thunder, rain drops, occasional distant traffic, and the water flowing down the gutters.

More sounds are coming soon!

City Rain With Thunder Ambience Loop

Here's the first Gregorian chant music upload. Stay tuned for more!

Gregorian Chant Meditation

I agree with this! Meditation music is one of the most successful and listened to, so lots of sounds like Sanskrit chanting, monks, tibetan singing bowls, crystal singing bowls!

Thank you for the feedback. We will certainly look into this!

Login to download

Not a member?

Get access to thousands of royalty free music tracks, loops, and sound effects

• Unlimited Download

• Unlimited access to the entire catalog. New music added daily.
  • Use Anywhere

• Use in personal, freelance, and commercial business projects.
  • Lifetime License

• Your licenses never expire even when you cancel your subscription
  • Promotional video
  • Training video
  • Presentation / slideshow
  • Film / documentary
  • Podcast / audio book
  • Game
  • Explainer video
  • Advertisement
  • On hold system
  • Video intro / outro
  • Wedding video
  • Vlog / YouTube
Download free preview
This audio preview is for evaluation purposes only and does not come with a license to use it in videos or other projects.