Save over 50% on music licensing

Community

Forum Navigation
Please log in to participate in the discussion.

Halloween Horrorfest Spooktacular - 31 Days, 31 Films, and just a TON of TunePocket

Years ago I bought a welcome mat from a department store. Black and orange, a kitschy thing covered with spooky images for Halloween and a fun little surprise. Any time someone stepped on it, a witch would cackle and a silly little song would play. It became a staple at our house, a BONEafide Halloween tradition of putting the ol' witch mat on the front doorstep and stomping on it to bring in the spooky month with the catchiest little ditty.

A few years later, my Halloween obsession turned into a YouTube project - Halloween Horrorfest Spooktacular, a 31 day long film festival with a fully filmed and edited review posted online every day for the month of October. When it came time to find a theme song for the project, my brain went right to that witch mat. After months of scouring the internet, I found it here on TunePocket, a perfect little track called Sneaky Halloween Witch by Artsygoat. From there, the whole project just came together, along with a certifiably insane amount of tracks from TunePocket, No matter what kind of movie I was reviewing, or what sort of sketch I was making, TunePocket had the perfect track to fit my needs. Now, heading into the third year of Halloween Horrorfest Spooktacular, I'm already amassing a stockpile of tracks for new and unique segments. Thanks, TunePocket and Artsygoat, for putting Sneaky Halloween Witch out into the world.

And do be sure to follow along with this year's Halloween Horrorfest Spooktacular on YouTube!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBbrohItmqR63_d36DIlEyA

Thanks for sharing!

Login to download

Not a member?

Get access to thousands of royalty free music tracks, loops, and sound effects

• Unlimited Download

• Unlimited access to the entire catalog. New music added daily.
  • Use Anywhere

• Use in personal, freelance, and commercial business projects.
  • Lifetime License

• Your licenses never expire even when you cancel your subscription
  • Promotional video
  • Training video
  • Presentation / slideshow
  • Film / documentary
  • Podcast / audio book
  • Game
  • Explainer video
  • Advertisement
  • On hold system
  • Video intro / outro
  • Wedding video
  • Vlog / YouTube
Download free preview
This audio preview is for evaluation purposes only and does not come with a license to use it in videos or other projects.