Save over 50% on music licensing

Community

Forum Navigation
Please log in to participate in the discussion.

How to download without audio watermark / advertisement

Please not that if you download a free preview mp3 file it will contain the audio watermark (a voice over saying "TunePocket").

The main files (WAV and MP3s) that you download during your membership will not contain any watermarks.

There are two ways to download the audio files from our site. Make sure to log in to your account before downloading.
a) You can download directly from the search results by playing the songs and then clicking the download button under the song.
b) You can download from each song's details page by clicking the big blue download button.
Hope this helps! Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any other questions.

I am logged in and doing exactly what you say, and I still get the watermark.  Please help or issue a refund.  Bogus.

Hi Ronald,

Sorry to hear about the issue with downloading.

Only free previews have watermarks. Were you logged in to your account? This is usually the reason (not being logged in) when members get watermarked  versions.

We will also double check the version on the server to make sure there are no watermarks.

Don't hesitate to contact support by email if the issue persists, we will be happy to help!

========================

UPDATE

Thanks to your post we have discovered that the file was uploaded with the watermark by mistake.

The issue has been fixed and you can now download the proper, non-watermarked version.

Thank you for letting us know about this and sorry for the inconvenience!

How do I send the download to my VA who is putting the project together?  I download and it goes to my itunes account.  We are trying to put a video together with my recording and the music behind it.

Hi Stacey,

Thank you for your question.

Assuming you're using an Apple device, you should be able to save the downloads locally using the Files app.

What device are you using to download?

Login to download

Not a member?

Get access to thousands of royalty free music tracks, loops, and sound effects

• Unlimited Download

• Unlimited access to the entire catalog. New music added daily.
  • Use Anywhere

• Use in personal, freelance, and commercial business projects.
  • Lifetime License

• Your licenses never expire even when you cancel your subscription
  • Promotional video
  • Training video
  • Presentation / slideshow
  • Film / documentary
  • Podcast / audio book
  • Game
  • Explainer video
  • Advertisement
  • On hold system
  • Video intro / outro
  • Wedding video
  • Vlog / YouTube
Download free preview
This audio preview is for evaluation purposes only and does not come with a license to use it in videos or other projects.