Save over 50% on music licensing

Community

Forum Navigation
Please log in to participate in the discussion.

Just unbelievable...this is magic.

If this is in the wrong place, I'm sorry, but I had to say this somewhere.

I started off with the 10 songs for $50.  Then downloaded about 7 songs and realized how much I absolutely adore this website so I got the 12 months subscription.  This is a magical website.  I get on here and I feel like I'm glowing as I search for music.  It's this feeling of Willy Wanka and the chocolate factory..."I can eat anything?" except it's music.  The music is...just superb.  I came from a website where I primarily gave attribution to people like Kevin MacLeod, but attribution isn't always possible in this social media driven world, and I was always afraid I'd get in trouble for not doing something right.

This place is a joy.  I'm blown away by the quality and the music license.  I wish I had a media type channel where I could review this but my videos are woodworking in nature.

Thank you so much, really.  I enjoy looking for music now.

🙂

(Hey I like woodworking videos and I just downloaded a new library made out of sounds from the trees! Could you share your channel please?)

Hey Luca!

Sure!  Here's one of my recent videos: https://youtu.be/131fBC9nFSw

pretty cool, man. Thanks for sharing!

My pleasure!

Thank you for the kind words, much appreciated. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need any help!

Login to download

Not a member?

Get access to thousands of royalty free music tracks, loops, and sound effects

• Unlimited Download

• Unlimited access to the entire catalog. New music added daily.
  • Use Anywhere

• Use in personal, freelance, and commercial business projects.
  • Lifetime License

• Your licenses never expire even when you cancel your subscription
  • Promotional video
  • Training video
  • Presentation / slideshow
  • Film / documentary
  • Podcast / audio book
  • Game
  • Explainer video
  • Advertisement
  • On hold system
  • Video intro / outro
  • Wedding video
  • Vlog / YouTube
Download free preview
This audio preview is for evaluation purposes only and does not come with a license to use it in videos or other projects.