Save over 50% on music licensing

Community

Forum Navigation
Please log in to participate in the discussion.

Please add more techno music

Please add more Techno Music 🙂

ill copied and wil paste it here. one of my favorite i found here in Tune pocket,the problem i cannot find anymore either frome this author or anywhere else in tune pocket..

Category: Instrumental Music
Genre: Electronic, Techno
Mood: Brooding, Energetic, Hi-Tech, Pensive, Sci-Fi
Instruments: Synthesizer
Tempo: 127 BPM Mid-Tempo
Author: Toy Invention

I see you even dont bother answering... but thats okay ive spent alot of money on just to hear that fucking adds every fuking time i want to listen to this music and thats stupid! and you even dont bother answering an easy question...

Hi Sven,

Thanks for getting in touch. First off, let's be respectful. We have zero tolerance policy for any abuse towards our staff of fellow forum members. It's ok to post critique but we encourage everyone to do so in respectful and constructive manner.

This is a community forum for both the users and the composers, not the official support channel. While we strive to fulfill custom music requests, this isn't part of the membership.

Having said that..

Here's a new upload, an ambient techno house track:

Tech Specs

Stay tuned for more. Hope this helps!

Its a pitty you answer everybody else,but you only answered me cause of a( respectful critique which was told in a constructive manner.)

Anyway thanx for the answer,but i still ask why im paying this awful much money for getting adds in the music when i listen to it?thats not normal and even not legal when we do pay this much money for it.

And thanx for the Tech Specs music,but sorry it was not good at all and not what i asked for.And its sadly for me very bad,so if this is all the music you got for me.. I really dont know if this is worth paying any more money for.

my Youtube channel and Projects are now stopping cause of Lack in good Music,and used all my money to Subscribe to Tunepocket.

Well, it's kinda hard to tell what you're looking for, since you didn't post the title or a link to the reference track 😉

The downloads do not contain any watermarks or ads. If you encounter any watermarks in the downloaded files please contact support with details. We will certainly sort this out for you asap.

As to the rest, we are sorry to hear you feel that way.

Please note that we are 100% transparent with what music is included with the membership. Nothing is hidden. You can search and browse the entire catalog, listen to every music track or sound effect in full, and download free previews BEFORE you pay.

Hope this helps. Don't hesitate to let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Login to download

Not a member?

Get access to thousands of royalty free music tracks, loops, and sound effects

• Unlimited Download

• Unlimited access to the entire catalog. New music added daily.
  • Use Anywhere

• Use in personal, freelance, and commercial business projects.
  • Lifetime License

• Your licenses never expire even when you cancel your subscription
  • Promotional video
  • Training video
  • Presentation / slideshow
  • Film / documentary
  • Podcast / audio book
  • Game
  • Explainer video
  • Advertisement
  • On hold system
  • Video intro / outro
  • Wedding video
  • Vlog / YouTube
Download free preview
This audio preview is for evaluation purposes only and does not come with a license to use it in videos or other projects.