Save over 50% on music licensing

Community

Forum Navigation
Please log in to participate in the discussion.

Searches and parameters

Can you offer the option to search in order of Newest Music Added first?

Also, when I add categories, does it make the search more broad (by e.g. including both Electronic AND Pop songs, or does it get more specific, only searching for songs listed as BOTH Electronic and Pop?)

And the last suggestion I have to make your search more efficient and fruitful is to offer the option to EXCLUDE parameters, such as Holiday Music or Kids Music, or Rock, or instruments like Guitar and Ukulele.

Thank you! Love the site otherwise!!

Hi Martine,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Yes, you can search by the newest date! Look for the "Newest First" in the Sort By filter.

When you add additional categories it makes the search broader by including all selected categories, so you can include both Pop and Chillout songs in the search. Within one genre you can add or remove individual sub-genres if you want to be super specific.

In our experience, searching by mood is usually  the best starting point. Then you will see which genres have music with that mood.

The moods work in the opposite fashion, though. You can say I want the songs that are "sad" and "somber" at the same time.

Excluding parameters is a great idea, we've been looking into that for some time. Hopefully have something to try soon.

Thanks!

Login to download

Not a member?

Get access to thousands of royalty free music tracks, loops, and sound effects

• Unlimited Download

• Unlimited access to the entire catalog. New music added daily.
  • Use Anywhere

• Use in personal, freelance, and commercial business projects.
  • Lifetime License

• Your licenses never expire even when you cancel your subscription
  • Promotional video
  • Training video
  • Presentation / slideshow
  • Film / documentary
  • Podcast / audio book
  • Game
  • Explainer video
  • Advertisement
  • On hold system
  • Video intro / outro
  • Wedding video
  • Vlog / YouTube
Download free preview
This audio preview is for evaluation purposes only and does not come with a license to use it in videos or other projects.