Save over 50% on music licensing

Community

Forum Navigation
Please log in to participate in the discussion.

Site Speed & Filter Options

I have appreciated and enjoyed the music I have downloaded. Two items to make the interaction easier would be:

1- I find the site extremely slow. Clicking play is a delay of 10-30 seconds and both downloading, and even forwarding to the next page of search results is slow.

2- I look for music over 10 minutes. It would be nice to have a filter for over 10, because 'over 3' just doesn't filter out enough.

Hi Kernesa,

Thank you for your feedback.

1. Sorry to hear. A 30 sec page load would make the site absolutely unusable. Sorry about that! We've been running some tests but can't quite replicate the issue 🙁 Our network tests shown the average 2-3 sec load time. We'll certainly bring this up with our hosting provider to investigate further. Please open a support ticket if you experience the same slow loads again.
  2. We'll look into the possibility of creating a new filter. In the meantime, simply reverse the sorting order. This will put the longest files on top.

Hope this helps!

Login to download

Not a member?

Get access to thousands of royalty free music tracks, loops, and sound effects

• Unlimited Download

• Unlimited access to the entire catalog. New music added daily.
  • Use Anywhere

• Use in personal, freelance, and commercial business projects.
  • Lifetime License

• Your licenses never expire even when you cancel your subscription
  • Promotional video
  • Training video
  • Presentation / slideshow
  • Film / documentary
  • Podcast / audio book
  • Game
  • Explainer video
  • Advertisement
  • On hold system
  • Video intro / outro
  • Wedding video
  • Vlog / YouTube
Download free preview
This audio preview is for evaluation purposes only and does not come with a license to use it in videos or other projects.